Can Auckland Be Congestion Free?
The Campaign for Better Transport has invited political parties to share their policies for improving transport in Auckland:
- Pioneer Women’s and Ellen Melville Hall, Freyberg Square, Auckland Central
- Wednesday 27th August, 7:30pm, building access from 7:00pm.
The following parties have confirmed their attendance:
- Labour – Phil Twyford
- Greens – Julie Anne Genter
- Act – David Seymour
- NZ First – Denis O’Rourke
A response to our invitation is yet to be received from the National Party.
Each speaker will be given ten minutes, followed by questions from the floor. Speakers will be expected to state their position on :
- Transport funding for Auckland transport projects, including public transport, cycling and walking
- The City Rail Link
- The Puhoi – Warkworth Toll Road and other Roads of National Significance
- An additional Waitemata Harbour crossing
- The Congestion Free Network
Further information to follow.