Train Simulator for Auckland

General discussion forum for Auckland transport issues.
Forum rules
Please be courteous and factual. Remember that it is entirely normal for others to disagree with you. Forum moderators reserve the right to restrict access in the event of offensive behaviour (including trolling).
No commercial postings. This will result in user deletion.
Please stay on topic and remind other contributors to stay on topic.
No gratuitous profanity. "Gratuitous" is decided on a case by case basis.
Please report posts that you consider offensive instead of posting about it in the topic. Any comments regarding moderation should be confined to About This Forum.

Train Simulator for Auckland

Postby ajpcantab2 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:30 pm

Hi,

Somewhere in my browsing a came across a post, and I think it may have been on one of these forums, where someone said they had setup a Train Simulator 2015 route for the City Rail Link.

I have spend more time than I care to admit looking for this page but cannot find it so I thought I would post a topic asking if anyone knew the link to the simulation.

I am not talking about the simulation they setup for drivers or YouTube videos of it. This was a route that someone, member of the public, setup in the Train Simulator software.

Thanks again Tony
ajpcantab2
Occasional Bus Catcher

Re: Train Simulator for Auckland

Postby john-ston » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:53 pm

I don't recall any post on this board regarding a Train Simulator 2015 route for the City Rail Link.
john-ston
Uber Transit Geek

Re: Train Simulator for Auckland

Postby linuxbot » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:51 am

Haven't heard anything about a route other than rumors, but there is an ADL model
linuxbot
Semi-Regular Train Rider

Return to Auckland Transport Discussion