“Very happily”, ARTA have announced an Open Evening to discuss the rapidly approaching reopening of the Onehunga branch line. Anyone interested is invited to come along:
- Tuesday 18th August 6:30 – 8.00pm
- Onehunga Community Centre
- Beeson / Henderson Room
- 83 Church Street, Onehunga
This is your chance to find out where the stations will be and exactly when they are due to open! Download the flyer here and stick one up at work!
One thought on “ARTA Onehunga Line Open Evening”
I got an email from Sharon Hunter of ARTA specifically asking if I could come along. Was thinking what feedback to provide:
1) Must go to Britomart.
2) Preferable to have half-hourly services. Perhaps a greater percentage of trains from the south could go via the Eastern Line to clear space on the southern for Onehunga services.
3) Good weekend services. Dress-Smart shopping centre could be a huge draw-card for people using the Onehunga Line. Get ARTA to work with the owners and get some good signage between the two places. Real-time info signs within the mall etc.